Drinkstuff.com is proud to be one of the original e-tailers that took advantage of the world wide web way back in 1998, and is still going strong. Drinkstuff was born out of our mother company Barmans Ltd, which has been trading in pub wares nationally since 1977. Designed to help bring pub and bar related items to domestic users, Drinkstuff.com offers an ever increasing variety of products online, currently just shy of 8000. With an annual turnover of £5.5m for the 2012/13 financial year, we can continue to provide constant improvements to our warehouse space, such as our new mezzanine flooring which increased our storage space to 32,000 sq ft, ready to be filled with new product ranges. Whether you need some branded pint glasses for a birthday present, or you need to kit out your new home bar with various sundries, Drinkstuff.com is your one-stop shop. Even if you are a commercial bar owner, we will happily cater to your needs as we welcome bulk trades orders from all over the country.
|Click small images to enlarge|
With a dedicated buying team that continually sources the latest products at trade shows in the UK and abroad, Drinkstuff.com aims to keep its product range fresh and to keep our prices competitive. New products are added to our website almost daily, to provide our customers with the best choice available. In many cases we deal directly with the manufacturers of our products to ensure that we are constantly on top of quality control.
Ordering with Drinkstuff.com couldn't be easier - we've dedicated plenty of man-hours into creating an online checkout process that is user friendly and constantly up to date. If you have any questions regarding your order or our product range, we have a helpful customer services team that are always willing to help. Just call 0845 313 3352 (Mon-Thurs 9am-5pm, Fri 9am-4pm). We have a range of payment and delivery options available to you, just choose the one that suits you best.
To see our building using Google Maps click here...
Our motivation is to maintain our position as the number one retailer in our target market.
How do we achieve this?
- By providing an efficient dispatching service, with all orders to be dispatched to customers within 24 working hours (currently at 19.5 hours)
- By ensuring that we always have the highest possible stock levels to provide our customers with the products they want.
- Our dedicated buying team regularly visit trade shows and gain hands-on experience with the products we sell, so we know that each of our products are of a high standard before we make them available to you.
Our pledge to you as a customer:
- Offer you the best possible customer service, both before and after any sale.
- Answer all telephone calls within four rings.
- Respond to all e-mail communications within 24 working hours.
- Despatch your order within 24 working hours.
- Provide the best quality products at fair/competitive prices.
Barmans Ltd (drinkstuff.com) is a registered partner of the BRDO (Better Regulation Delivery Office) through Cambridgeshire County Council.
Barmans Ltd. is keen to support local and national charities, for more information on our fund raising events see our charity information page.
For more information on Drinkstuff.com/Barmans Ltd., take a look at our company history timeline to view the ongoing changes since 1977.
The Evolution of drinkstuff online:
DRINKSTUFF.COM, KEEPING YOU ENTERTAINED
Barmans Ltd registered in England no. 256 3265
Saxon Way Industrial Estate
Please visit our sister site barmans.co.uk