As our business grows we’re on the lookout for more staff members! We are looking for a new team member to assist with the daily administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of the Buying Department. This is a varied, demanding role in a busy team that requires an organised individual with the ability to multi-task.
Tasks will include:
- Raising Purchase Orders for special order items, to go direct to customers or come into stock
- Placing Purchase Orders with suppliers
- Checking order confirmations and raising any queries
- Chasing deliveries and booking goods in with the warehouse
- Speaking to suppliers to sort out any delivery problems, e.g. Shortages, breakages
- Maintaining supplier database and ensuring the information is kept up to date
- Updating cost, retail prices and setting and managing some sale prices
- Competitor price monitoring, analysis and research into the market to ensure we are competitive.
- Helping out with the phones, taking orders, dealing with enquiries and some Customer Service work
We are located in the village of Melbourn on the border of Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire. If you’re interested in this position please email your C.V. to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Drinkstuff Blog
Find us on Facebook