Drinkstuff.com - Keeping You Entertained

Accessibility Navigation

  1. Skip to Main Content
  2. Skip to Main Navigation

Drinkstuff Homepage
Online since 1998
Unfortunately, due to a technical fault, our
telephone lines are currently unavailable.
Online since 1998
01763 264 280
  1. Home
  2. Glossary of Terms - Bar Spoon
Glossary of Terms

Bar Spoon

Glossary of Terms

A bar spoon, also known as a mixing spoon, is a long handled spoon, usually made from stainless steel and used for preparing cocktails, mixed drinks and shots. Bar spoons commonly have a twisted shaft for layering drinks, shallow spoon for mixing, and a flat end for bruising ingredients such as lime and mint.

Go Back: Glossary of Terms

£0.00 Total:
Secure Payments drinkstuff has been certified with the Trusted Shops seal of approval for secure online shopping. PayPal
Connect with us

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Help Desk & FAQ Trade Sales & Hospitality Get offers by email BAR@drinkstuff Exclusive Barware
Payment types: Cards Paypal