Drinkstuff.com - Keeping You Entertained

Accessibility Navigation

  1. Skip to Main Content
  2. Skip to Main Navigation

Drinkstuff Homepage
Online since 1998
Unfortunately, due to a technical fault, our
telephone lines are currently unavailable.
Online since 1998
01763 264 280
  1. Home
  2. Glossary of Terms - Blown Glass
Glossary of Terms

Blown Glass

Glossary of Terms

Blown Glass is a type of glassware which is formed by a glass forming technique known as glassblowing. The process involves inflating molten glass into a bubble, or parison with the use of a blowpipe or blow tube by a person known as a glassblower, glass smith or gaffer. The two major methods of glassblowing are free-blowing and mold-blowing.

Go Back: Glossary of Terms

£0.00 Total:
Secure Payments drinkstuff has been certified with the Trusted Shops seal of approval for secure online shopping. PayPal
Connect with us

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Help Desk & FAQ Deal of the Week Trade Sales & Hospitality Get offers by email BAR@drinkstuff Exclusive Barware
Payment types: Cards Paypal