Drinkstuff.com - Keeping You Entertained

Accessibility Navigation

  1. Skip to Main Content
  2. Skip to Main Navigation

Drinkstuff Homepage
Online since 1998
01763 264 280
Online since 1998
01763 264 280
  1. Home
  2. Glossary of Terms - Bomb Cups
Glossary of Terms

Bomb Cups

Glossary of Terms

Bomb Cups, also known as bomber cups, are a type of two chamber cup used for serving bomb shots, such as Jagerbombs, Skittle Bombs and Cherry Bombs. The inner chamber holds the spirit or liqueur, while the outer chamber holds the chaser, keeping them separate until the drinker mixes them. Bomb cups offer a safer method of consuming bomb shots than the traditional method of dropping a shot glass in a pub glass.

Go Back: Glossary of Terms

£0.00 Total:
Secure Payments drinkstuff has been certified with the Trusted Shops seal of approval for secure online shopping. PayPal
Connect with us

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Help Desk & FAQ Trade Sales & Hospitality Get offers by email BAR@drinkstuff Exclusive Barware
Payment types: Cards Paypal