Drinkstuff.com - Keeping You Entertained

Accessibility Navigation

  1. Skip to Main Content
  2. Skip to Main Navigation

Online since 1998
Unfortunately, due to a technical fault, our
telephone lines are currently unavailable.
Online since 1998
01763 264 280
  1. Home
Glossary of Terms

Bottle Stopper

Glossary of Terms

A bottle stopper, also known as a wine stopper, is a device which is used to close open bottles of wine or champagne. A bottle stopper is most commonly used as the original cork is difficult to replace back into the bottle neck. Bottle stoppers come in a variety of designs and may be made from rubber, cork or plastic.

Go Back: Glossary of Terms