Drinkstuff.com - Keeping You Entertained

Accessibility Navigation

  1. Skip to Main Content
  2. Skip to Main Navigation

Drinkstuff Homepage
Online since 1998
Unfortunately, due to a technical fault, our
telephone lines are currently unavailable.
Online since 1998
01763 264 280
  1. Home
  2. Glossary of Terms - Champagne Glass
Glossary of Terms

Champagne Glass

Glossary of Terms

A champagne glass is a piece of stemmed glassware designed for serving champagne, sparkling wines and champagne cocktails. The most popular type of champagne glass is the champagne flute, which is a stemmed glass with a tall narrow bowl. The champagne coupe is a stemmed glass with a wide, shallow bowl and is less popular than the flute as bubbles tend to dissipate more quickly. Less commonly, a white wine glass may be used to serve champagne as this produces a better aroma.

Go Back: Glossary of Terms

£0.00 Total:
Secure Payments drinkstuff has been certified with the Trusted Shops seal of approval for secure online shopping. PayPal
Connect with us

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Lay Z Spa Offer Help Desk & FAQ Deal of the Week Trade Sales & Hospitality Get offers by email BAR@drinkstuff Exclusive Barware
Payment types: Cards Paypal