Drinkstuff.com - Keeping You Entertained

Accessibility Navigation

  1. Skip to Main Content
  2. Skip to Main Navigation

Drinkstuff Homepage
Online since 1998
Unfortunately, due to a technical fault, our
telephone lines are currently unavailable.
Online since 1998
01763 264 280
  1. Home
  2. Glossary of Terms - Cobbler Shaker
Glossary of Terms

Cobbler Shaker

Glossary of Terms

A cobbler shaker is a type of cocktail shaker which is made from three components. Invented in the 1880s, a cobbler shaker is usually made from metal or plastic and features a cone shaped mixing cup, a cap with in-built strainer and a lid to go over the strainer. While this is a popular design due to the in-built strainer, many professional bartenders prefer the Boston Shaker as it is quicker to take apart.

Go Back: Glossary of Terms

£0.00 Total:
Secure Payments drinkstuff has been certified with the Trusted Shops seal of approval for secure online shopping. PayPal
Connect with us

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Lay Z Spa Offer Help Desk & FAQ Deal of the Week Trade Sales & Hospitality Get offers by email BAR@drinkstuff Exclusive Barware
Payment types: Cards Paypal