Drinkstuff.com - Keeping You Entertained

Accessibility Navigation

  1. Skip to Main Content
  2. Skip to Main Navigation

Drinkstuff Homepage
Online since 1998
01763 264 280
Online since 1998
01763 264 280
  1. Home
  2. Glossary of Terms - Cocktail Glass
Glossary of Terms

Cocktail Glass

Glossary of Terms

A cocktail glass may refer to any glass vessel which holds a cocktail, but most commonly refers to a martini style stemmed cocktail glass. A traditional cocktail glass is a stemmed glass which is similar to the martini glass with a slightly more rounded bowl. It is designed so that the glass is held by the stem to stop the user warming the drink with their hand, while the wide bowl allows the drinker to enjoy the aroma. Primarily used for shaken or stirred cocktails, such as a martini, a cocktail glass typically holds between 3oz and 8oz.

Go Back: Glossary of Terms

£0.00 Total:
Secure Payments drinkstuff has been certified with the Trusted Shops seal of approval for secure online shopping. PayPal
Connect with us

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Help Desk & FAQ Trade Sales & Hospitality Get offers by email BAR@drinkstuff Exclusive Barware
Payment types: Cards Paypal