Drinkstuff.com - Keeping You Entertained

Accessibility Navigation

  1. Skip to Main Content
  2. Skip to Main Navigation

Drinkstuff Homepage
Online since 1998
Unfortunately, due to a technical fault, our
telephone lines are currently unavailable.
Online since 1998
01763 264 280
  1. Home
  2. Glossary of Terms - Collins Cocktail Glass
Glossary of Terms

Collins Cocktail Glass

Glossary of Terms

A Collins cocktail glass is made from glass and is similar to a highball glass, but tends to be taller and narrower. A Collins glass will usually hold between 10 and 14oz. Traditionally used to serve a Collins cocktail (such as the Tom Collins), this glass may also be used for a variety of other ice based cocktails and long drinks such as Mojito, Iced Tea and Sea Breeze cocktails. A variant of the Collins glass is the chimney glass, a larger, taller glass for cocktails such as the Zombie or Singapore Sling.

Go Back: Glossary of Terms

£0.00 Total:
Secure Payments drinkstuff has been certified with the Trusted Shops seal of approval for secure online shopping. PayPal
Connect with us

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Help Desk & FAQ Deal of the Week Trade Sales & Hospitality Get offers by email BAR@drinkstuff Exclusive Barware
Payment types: Cards Paypal