Drinkstuff.com - Keeping You Entertained

Accessibility Navigation

  1. Skip to Main Content
  2. Skip to Main Navigation

Online since 1998
Unfortunately, due to a technical fault, our
telephone lines are currently unavailable.
Online since 1998
01763 264 280
  1. Home
Glossary of Terms


Glossary of Terms

Nucleated refers to an etched or printed pattern found on the base of glassware which provides nucleation for the beverage. A nucleated base, most commonly used in beer glasses, allows bubbles to form and float to the top of the glass, keeping the beverage fizzy for longer.

Go Back: Glossary of Terms