Drinkstuff.com - Keeping You Entertained

Accessibility Navigation

  1. Skip to Main Content
  2. Skip to Main Navigation

Online since 1998
Unfortunately, due to a technical fault, our
telephone lines are currently unavailable.
Online since 1998
01763 264 280
  1. Home
Glossary of Terms

Oar Stirrer

Glossary of Terms

An oar stirrer is a drinks stirrer shaped like a paddle and is used to mix drinks in the glass.

Go Back: Glossary of Terms