Drinkstuff.com - Keeping You Entertained

Accessibility Navigation

  1. Skip to Main Content
  2. Skip to Main Navigation

Drinkstuff Homepage
Online since 1998
Unfortunately, due to a technical fault, our
telephone lines are currently unavailable.
Online since 1998
01763 264 280
  1. Home
  2. Glossary of Terms - Pint Glass
Glossary of Terms

Pint Glass

Glossary of Terms

A pint glass is a glass which holds a pint of liquid, the equivalent of 20oz or 568ml. Pint glasses come in a variety of styles, including hiball, tulip shaped and stemmed goblets. A pint glass is most commonly used for serving beer, ale and cider as a pint is a legal serving in the UK for these beverages. Because of this many pint glasses carry the CE mark for use in licensed establishments, while an oversized pint glass with a line and CE mark (LCE) may be used to allow room for the head of the beer.

Go Back: Glossary of Terms

£0.00 Total:
Secure Payments drinkstuff has been certified with the Trusted Shops seal of approval for secure online shopping. PayPal
Connect with us

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Lay Z Spa Offer Help Desk & FAQ Deal of the Week Trade Sales & Hospitality Get offers by email BAR@drinkstuff Exclusive Barware
Payment types: Cards Paypal