Drinkstuff.com - Keeping You Entertained

Accessibility Navigation

  1. Skip to Main Content
  2. Skip to Main Navigation

Online since 1998
Unfortunately, due to a technical fault, our
telephone lines are currently unavailable.
Online since 1998
01763 264 280
  1. Home
Glossary of Terms

Rocks Glass

Glossary of Terms

A rocks glass is another term used for an old fashioned glass, which is a small, stocky, straight sided glass which is used for serving spirits and liqueurs over ice, a serving known as 'on the rocks', hence the name of the glass.

Go Back: Glossary of Terms