Drinkstuff.com - Keeping You Entertained

Accessibility Navigation

  1. Skip to Main Content
  2. Skip to Main Navigation

Drinkstuff Homepage
Online since 1998
Unfortunately, due to a technical fault, our
telephone lines are currently unavailable.
Online since 1998
01763 264 280
  1. Home
  2. Glossary of Terms - Twisted Mixing Spoon
Glossary of Terms

Twisted Mixing Spoon

Glossary of Terms

A twisted mixing spoon is a type of long handled spoon with a twisted shaft which is used for layering cocktails and shots. Usually made from stainless steel, mixing spoons usually have a shallow spoon and a flat base at the end for bruising cocktail ingredients.

Go Back: Glossary of Terms

£0.00 Total:
Secure Payments drinkstuff has been certified with the Trusted Shops seal of approval for secure online shopping. PayPal
Connect with us

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Help Desk & FAQ Trade Sales & Hospitality Get offers by email BAR@drinkstuff Exclusive Barware
Payment types: Cards Paypal