Drinkstuff.com - Keeping You Entertained

Accessibility Navigation

  1. Skip to Main Content
  2. Skip to Main Navigation

Online since 1998
Unfortunately, due to a technical fault, our
telephone lines are currently unavailable.
Online since 1998
01763 264 280
  1. Home
Glossary of Terms

Wine Sleeve

Glossary of Terms

A wine sleeve, also known as a wine wrap, is an insulated wrap which helps keep chilled wine bottles cool. For extra chilling a wine sleeve may feature integral freezable liquid filled compartments.

Go Back: Glossary of Terms