FAQ: Placing an order
Please select a question:
- Do you have a catalogue?
- How can I place an order?
- Can I reserve an item that is out of stock?
- A product is out of stock, when will it be due back into stock?
- Can I come to your showroom?
- I have a promotional code. Where do I enter this?
- My promotional code isn't working. What’s the problem?
- How do I get a promotional code?
- Can I view my previously purchased items?
- Do you send a confirmation email?
Due to the high volume of new products continually being added to our website we are unable to produce a catalogue at this time however full descriptions, dimensions and prices are available on the website.
You can order from drinkstuff in the following ways:
- Online via the website – www.drinkstuff.com
- By phone 01763 264 280: Choose the option for Sales
- By Fax +44 1763 262 420 for attention of Sales
- By post/cheque: To order via post please fill out the online order form and send with payment to:
Orders paid by cheque must be over £100.
Most items are available for pre order. This is where you order and pay in advance to reserve an item when the stock arrives. Unfortunately at this time, this service is only available to customers where standard delivery can apply (UK mainland excluding Highlands).
A due-in date is provided for all products which are out of stock. This is the date we expect delivery of the item into our warehouse. Please note: This is always an estimated date and is subject to change.
Our showroom is only open to trade customers by appointment only. You must call us on 01763 264 280 at least 48 hours prior to your arrival to book an appointment and ensure we have the products you want to view ready in the showroom.
On the basket page there is a link to click in order to enter a promotional code. Once entered, you will see this amount come off of your total price.
Some promotional codes have expiry dates or minimum spend values so check both of these. If you still cannot get the code to work, you will need to contact us before placing your order. Once an order is placed we cannot add a code or refund the difference.
We do not just give out promotional codes. We occasionally send them in a newsletter or run a promotion with an affiliate where you may be given a code.
Once logged into your account on the website you will be able to see an option in the left hand border above the categories that is called My Previously Purchased Items. Click there to view those items.
We send a confirmation email once we have received the order. We then send a second email upon dispatch of your order. You must give a valid email at the time of ordering to receive these notifications.