"Nice looking, roomy, quiet and does what it says. The first one arrived damaged but I called Customer Services
and within 36 hours the damaged fridge was collected and replaced. Laura (Customer Services) was very polite, friendly and extremely helpful and I feel I can buy again with confidence."
Val Cornes - Stoke-on-Trent, 15th April '11
"I would recommend this mini fridge to anyone. It is nice and large with plenty of space for full length 2 ltr bottles, cans or even the large beer cans on the top shelf as it is about twice the height of a standard Coca Cola can (In fact it could do with another shelf) it is almost silent (now and then I hear it pop if the compressor comes on but only slightly and then nothing).
Mine came with some minor faults but nothing worth worrying about:
- There was a small crack in the inside plastic but it doesn't affect the seal so is only cosmetic
- When I changed the side the door opened, I found that the holes for the screws didn't quite match up and when it was put together originally it looks like the hole was stretched with brute force which is what I did as well for the other hole I needed, but it again was only cosmetic and this time is on the bottom so you can't see it.
- Is double glazed at least and looking closely it could be triple glassed! I guess that is one of the reasons for the A energy rating.
- The compressor is silent unlike the previous model of Husky which a few mates have that sounds like a train!
- The paint and stickers look perfect
- Apart from the small misaligned hole, everything fits together perfectly so the seals have no gaps and the door opens/closes easily
I do suggest you follow the instructions and wash the inside before use! I didn't and got a really strong plastic smell when opening it."
Zasurus - North Wales, UK, 14th December '10
Drinkstuff says: Many thanks for your in depth review! As a thank you we've added 5 points to your Drinkstuff account, which is equivalent to £5 off your next order.
"Bought this fridge for my boyfriend who's a big Coca Cola fan and he absolutely loves it. Really quiet, so great for the study or bedroom. Holds lots of cans (bought 32 cans thinking that would fill it but there's room for more!). Had a problem with the first one as it arrived damaged. Drinkstuff were really good at sorting this out, sending a replacement out on next day delivery and it arrived in perfect condition. All in all, great product and great service."
Misshh - London, 8th March '10
"The delivery was a lot quicker than I expected especially as I ordered just before Christmas which was good. The product itself is also very good. However make sure you do adjust the temperature on the back because I left mine too high during winter and one of my drinks had ice in it. All around a great product with almost no noise and good power. Thanks again for the speedy delivery."
Max - England, 26th December '09