Fancy impressing your guests at your next dinner party? This Cocktail Masterclass for 2 is the perfect introduction to mixing up some snazzy cocktails, and best of all you can take a partner, friend or family member along with you! The Cocktail Masterclass makes a unique gift for any hard to buy for family members or couples.
An exciting introduction to the world of cocktails, providing a practical foundation in the mechanics of mixology and cocktail preparation at work and home. You learn methods of cocktail preparation, building a drink, stirring, shaking, layering, muddling, straining, smashing... oh and drinking. You will prepare and make a range of classic and contemporary cocktails including: Collins, Margaritas, Daiquiris, Caipirinhas, Sours, Mojitos, Martinis and much more.
Please Note: After placing an order you will receive a voucher via email or post within 3-5 days explaining how to book your course. Once booked, a confirmation pack will be sent to your chosen delivery address.
For more information on the Introduction to Cocktails course venues, please see the Further Info tab above.
Located Just 2 minutes walk from Euston Station Shaker&Company offers the ultimate training surroundings of a working London cocktail bar.
• Shaker Bar - 10 metre Cocktail Bar, 5 integrated bartender stations
• Shaker Library - a collection of bar books, antiquities, shakers and references
• Over 300 spirits and liqueurs to sample and experiment with
• The Pop up Bar - experience drinkmanship refined in the tasting room which is hosted by guest brands.
Drinkstuff Returns Policy:
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Faults/Damages must be reported within 3 working days
For full terms, see our Returns Policy