Caribbean food and rum cocktails are more popular than ever so why not add the rum shack look and feel to your restaurant or bar! By following these 5 top tips you’ll soon feel like you’re in Jamaica or the Bahamas.
5 Quick and Easy Ways to get the Rum Shack Look
- Enamelware! Serve everything from chips to cocktail in enamel tableware. Check out this blog article for ways to serve food and drink.
- Tin cans! Similar to the enamel tableware, cocktail tin cans are a great way to serve novelty cocktails. Branded tin cans are a great way to serve cutlery alongside meals.
- Use bold and colourful crockery. Don’t like the enamel dishes, how about trying bright and vibrant plates.
- Wooden boards and stainless steel buckets. Why not try combining wooden serving boards and stainless steel buckets for a fun way to serve a burger and chips.
- Wooden bowls and disposable wood boats. Add a hint of street food to your table by using an eco-friendly, and biodegradable wooden boat.
And that’s it! Simple right? Stick with us for some rum shack inspired cocktails, that will liven up your cocktail menu!