What’s better than eggnog? Sticky toffee pudding and eggnog of course!
Enjoy this indulgent drink when the day’s been long and hard and all you want to do is snuggle!
- 1 Quart of Heavy Cream
- 284ml of Sticky Toffee Pudding
- 6 Eggs, separated
- 1/2 Cup of Sugar
- 1/2 Cup (plus 2 tbsp.) of Cognac
- 1/2 Cup (plus 2 tbsp.) of Dark Rum
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
- In a container with a tight-fitting lid, pour the cream over the sticky toffee pudding
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 days
- In a large bowl, beat the egg yolks with sugar
- Stir in the Cognac and rum
- Strain in the infused cream through a fine sieve, pressing on the solids
- In a medium bowl, whip 3 cups of infused cream until stiff
- Fold the egg-yolk mixture
- In the large bowl, beat the egg whites with salt on a high speed to stiff peaks
- Fold the beaten egg whites into the whipped cream
- Refrigerate the eggnog until chilled (2 hours)
- And serve glass mugs when ready!
Check back tomorrow for another Christmassy cocktail to lick your lips to! Merry Christmas and have a great day! #Christmas2015 #CocktailChristmas
Image sourced from – cleverscene.com