How to make a Flat White Martini
A modern take on the popular Espresso Martini, this Flat White Martini Recipe is your new favourite coffee Cocktail! Combining fresh espresso and irish cream, this cocktail is the perfect brunch cocktail!
- 50ml of Irish Cream
- 25ml of Vodka
- 25ml of Fresh Espresso
- Coffee Beans, for garnish
- Add all of the ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice
- Shake until cool to the touch
- Strain into a martini glass
- Garnish with coffee beans
For all your cocktail needs head over to drinkstuff.com where you’ll find everything from cocktail equipment to garnishes and premixed cocktail purees.