Ok, so you must have seen on social media this week that a Restuarant in Cardiff is serving a traditional Full English Breakfast in a jar. If not check out the Instagram post below:
Other Quirky Ways to Serve Food
We’ve scoured the internet for some of our favourite quirky ways to serve meals. Here are our top 5:
- Bin Lid – Yep you read that right! A Bin lid! Ok not like an actual bin lid, but a galvanised tray designed to look like a bin lid.
- Miniature Picnic Bench – Our miniature picnic benches are a great way to serve sharing meals like an afternoon tea or even tapas!
- Miniature Shopping Baskets – You can kinda see where I’m going with this, but how cool are the miniature shopping baskets?! Great for serving chips!
- Tin Cans – We’ve called them cocktail tin cans, but let’s be honest you could use them to serve everything from cocktails to sides!
- Copper Fry Baskets – So not only do they look like chip frying baskets, but they’re copper. SO ON TREND.
So there you have it our top 5 quirky ways to serve food! I know how I’ll be serving food at my next dinner party!