All You Need For Your Own Pizza & Prosecco Festival At Home
- Cook the perfect Pizza with the Master Class Non-Stick Pizza Baking Pan – With aerating holes, this pizza tray will cook your pizza to perfection every time. Frozen, fresh or even if you make your own, you’re sure to have the perfect pizza.
- Serve your pizza like a pro with the Acacia Wood Serving Board from dine@drinkstuff – Trick your friends and family into thinking they’re in Italy by serving your pizza on a wooden acacia board. Even a frozen pizza will look badass on this board!
- Or if Wooden Boards aren’t your thing why not try this Regás Terracotta Pizza Serving Plate – Serve your pizza in style straight from the oven with this authentic Spanish Terracotta Pizza Plate!
- Of course, prosecco can’t be served in anything other than a flute, so why not grab some of these Prosecco Flutes from Arcoroc – complete with Effervescence Plus Technology your prosecco will stay bubbly for longer
- Keep the bottle cool with a Champagne Bucket – room temperature prosecco is never ok, so keep it cool with one of these champagne buckets!
And there you have it! All you need to host your own Pizza & Prosecco Festival at home!