What better way to embrace the Rum Shack vibe than with a Trader Vic classic cocktail! This Shark Tooth No1 recipe has everything you need for a classic tiki cocktail. Rum, sharp fruit juices and a splash of sweetness! Whilst you can serve it over ice in a glass we’ve found the best way to serve it is in a ceramic tiki mug.
Shark Tooth No1
- 75ml of White Overproof Rum
- 15ml of Fresh Lime Juice
- 15ml of Fresh Lemon Juice
- 7.5ml of Simple Syrup
- 7.5ml of Grenadine
- Soda Water
- Measure out the rum, lemon & lime juices, simple syrup, and grenadine and add to an ice-filled cocktail shaker
- Shake until cool to the touch
- Strain into a glass filled with crushed ice.
- Top up with soda water
- Garnish with a wedge of lime
For all your cocktail making needs check out our website