A freakshake isn’t just for Christmas! With a truly outrageous gravity-defying look, this festive milkshake brings the delicious taste of mince pies to your shakes!
– 50ml of Spiced Rum
– Mince Pie Syrup: 150g Mincemeat, 50g Sugar, 50ml Water
– 2 Scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream
– 150ml of Milk
– Optional Extras: Mini Mince Pies, Mini Stolen, Mini Donuts and Candy Canes for garnish
– Optional Extras: Sprinkles and Popcorn for luxurious garnish
1. In a saucepan, mix the Mincemeat, Sugar and Water and bring to the boil. Chill for 30 minutes
2. In a blender, blend the Milk, Ice Cream, cooled Mince Pie Syrup and Spiced Rum together
3. Pour contents of the blender into a generously sized Mason Jar
4. Now go mad with garnishes and decorations… we recommend piling Miniature Mince pies & Stolen with other baked goods as high as you possibly can!
For this Christmas Freakshake, we recommend serving it in our Mason Jar Drinking Jar Glasses