White Christmas Mojito
I’m dreaminggg of a Whiteee Christmas Mojito!
While we all dream of a white Christmas, this cocktail may be the closest thing you get during this festive period. Keeping the traditional rum and mint base, this mojito brings a creamy coconut twist on the classic drink.
– 25ml of White Rum
– 25ml of Coconut Rum
– 1 Tsp of White Sugar
– 60ml of Coconut Milk
– Sparkling Water
– 8 Mint Leaves
– Juice of 1 Lime
– Sprig of Mint and Pomegranate Seeds, for garnish
1. Muddle the juice of 1 Lime along with Sugar and Mint Leaves until the leaves have pulverized
2. Fill a tumbler glass half way with Crushed Ice
3. In a blender, add the White Rum, Coconut Rum, Coconut Milk and blend until smooth
4. Pour mixture over the Crushed Ice and stir to combine, top up with sparkling water
5. Add a sprig of Mint and Pomegranate Seeds for garnish