Drinkstuff.com - Keeping You Entertained

Accessibility Navigation

  1. Skip to Main Content
  2. Skip to Main Navigation

Established in 1977
Unfortunately, due to a technical fault, our
telephone lines are currently unavailable.
I'm a Trade Customer 01763 264 280
  1. Home
  2. Glossary of Terms - Bottle Opener
Glossary of Terms

Bottle Opener

Glossary of Terms

A bottle opener (also known as a church key) is a small bar tool, most commonly constructed from metal and features a rounded cut-out at one end to remove the crown tops from bottles. Bottle openers are often branded and come in a variety of shapes and sizes with the most common types being crown bottle openers, bar blades and wall mounted bottle openers.

Go Back: Glossary of Terms