Drinkstuff.com - Keeping You Entertained

Accessibility Navigation

  1. Skip to Main Content
  2. Skip to Main Navigation

Established in 1977
Unfortunately, due to a technical fault, our
telephone lines are currently unavailable.
Established in 1977
01763 264 280
  1. Home
  2. Glossary of Terms - Cocktail Spoon
Glossary of Terms

Cocktail Spoon

Glossary of Terms

A cocktail spoon, also known as a bar spoon, is a long handled metal spoon which is primarily used for mixing drinks and measuring sugar. A popular style of cocktail spoon is the twisted mixing spoon, which features a twisted shaft and is used to layer shots and cocktails. A cocktail spoon may feature a flat end for muddling cocktail ingredients such as mint and lime in a glass.

Go Back: Glossary of Terms