Drinkstuff.com - Keeping You Entertained

Accessibility Navigation

  1. Skip to Main Content
  2. Skip to Main Navigation

Established in 1977
Unfortunately, due to a technical fault, our
telephone lines are currently unavailable.
I'm a Trade Customer 01763 264 280
  1. Home
  2. Glossary of Terms - Mallet
Glossary of Terms


Glossary of Terms

A cocktail mallet is another term for a muddler and is similar in design to a pestle. A typical design is a stick with a flat, sometimes serrated head, which is used to bruise cocktail ingredients such as lime and mint in the bottom of a glass.

Go Back: Glossary of Terms