If you’re a fan of whiskey and want to make any day feel like Halloween, you’ll absolutely love the Ichabod Crane cocktail. Learn how to make one with this easy-to-follow recipe!
What Is An Ichabod Crane Cocktail?
An Ichabod Crane cocktail is a rich drink that utilises rosemary for a unique flavour. It essentially takes a spin on a classic Old Fashioned cocktail.
How To Make An Ichabod Crane Cocktail
- 50ml Bourbon
- 1-2 drops of Angostura Bitters
- 1 Tbsp Rosemary Simple Syrup
- Rosemary Sprig
- Orange Twist (for garnish)
- Ice Cubes
- Add the Simple Syrup and Bitters to an Old Fashioned Glass
- Sir to combine
- Fill the glass with Ice Cubes
- Add the Bourbon Garnish with a Rosemary Sprig and Orange Twist.
Love Whiskey? Try This Whiskey Punch Recipe!
If the Ichabod Crane cocktail appeals to you, you’ll love this whiskey punch recipe. Perfect for parties, this punch mixes the flavours of honey whiskey, peach, ginger, lemon and tea!
- 150ml (15ml) ODK Peach Puree
- 700ml (60ml) Jack Daniels Honey Whiskey
- 350ml (30ml) Archers Peach Schnapps
- 250ml (25ml) ODK Lemon Juice
- 1500ml (150ml) English Breakfast Tea
- 12 Dashes (2 Dashes) Angostura Bitters
- 500ml (50ml) Ginger Beer
- Pour the peach puree and honey whiskey into the drinks dispenser
- Stir the mixture thoroughly to ensure the puree is blended well
- Pour in the peach schnapps, lemon juice and breakfast tea
- Stir the mixture thoroughly
- Add the bitters (do this quickly to ensure you don’t stain your surfaces!)
- Add fruit and ice to taste
- Finish by adding the ginger beer.