If you like refreshing drinks that remind you of spa days, look no further than this Cucumber Gimlet recipe. This hydrating cocktail is so nice that you’ll forget it even has alcohol in it…
What Is A Cucumber Gimlet?
The Cucumber Gimlet is a delicate drink that's muddled with mint leaves to deliver a herbal flavour. The foundation of the Cucumber Gimlet is gin mixed with soda water.
How To Make A Cucumber Mint Gimlet
- 50ml of Gin
- 25ml of Lime Juice
- 25ml of Simple Syrup
- Soda Water
- 4-5 large Mint Leaves (as an alternative to mint leaves, we recommend crystallised mint leaf pieces)
- Cucumber and a Sprig of Mint (for garnish)
- Add the Gin, Lime Juice and Simple Syrup to an ice-filled Cocktail Shaker
- Muddle in Mint Leaves and crush to release flavours
- Shake until the Cocktail Shaker is cool to the touch
- Strain into a glass
- Top up with Soda Water
- Garnish with Cucumber (we recommend using a speed peeler to create a ribbon effect).